Sunday, May 4, 2014

ErgoBaby 360

After being unable to use our old carrier that did not offer much support with my first daughter, I decided to upgrade after my second daughter was born. You know me, I have been researching and researching, and decided that I would try the Ergo Baby 360. For years, the Ergo has been heralded as one of the best carriers, but they had taken a stand on forward facing, and refused to make a carrier that was approved for it. Recently, Ergo came out with the new 360 carrier that has a patent-pending design that allows the child to sit facing forward! The child is in what looks like a seated position, instead of crotch dangling in cheaper, less supportive carriers.

I found a great deal on this carrier IN THE STORE!! Yes, I actually found a place that had one in stock! Because they flew out of the online store the day they were released, I was skeptical that I would find it. Not only did I find it, but I was able to use a 20% off coupon as well! Yes, I LOVE COUPONS.  Both my husband and I tried it on in the store, and we loved it right away!

Because I have had issues with my tailbone since my first daughter was born, I was very worried that it would be more of the same and I would be unable to carry her. The Ergo 360 is like wearing nothing--it makes my 15 lb, 6 month old feel soooo light! I would highly recommend this carrier....The only thing I would change about it is giving it a patterned design, but my guess is that is coming. I went with the black/tan combo as I felt it went with most of the clothes I have. With the summer upcoming, I will let you know how hot the carrier gets if it ever gets warm here! (This Chicago weather has been horrible!)

Ergo 360--4.5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment