Sunday, May 4, 2014

LG Smart HDTV 47 inch

It's TV time again! We decided not to replace another bulb in our old TV and we now have a new LG Smart HD TV.  The picture is so bright and the colors are very vibrant. The TV easily connected to our home network over WIFI. This makes it easy to watch movies using Amazon Prime, and also use the internet on the TV. Now, the 47 inch TV is smaller than the one we had, but the picture is by far better! The only negative I will say is that I feel like I have to turn it louder than I had to turn my other TV, but that doesn't really matter. The sound is crisp and clear. We have a window near the TV and do not feel as if it is hard to see the picture, which is an issue we had before with our old TV. I am very happy with this purchase and would definitely consider LG again. It has a great price point, and a brilliant picture. Since my kiddos get to watch this TV every now and then, I wanted to make sure it was something that would last a while. We have no regrets with this purchase, and thank our good friend at ABT for helping us with the purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment